Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Vacation in Gatlinburg

Last month, we got to go on a vacation that didn't include Albertville or Vernon. Me, Tony, Jacob, aunt Dana, and John rented a cabin in the mountains (way up a little bitty, very curvy road, which I wasn't happy with). For some reason the roads straight up the mountain didn't bother Tony and John. They seemed to enjoy giving the rest of us heart attacks! We had a great time. Me and Dana tried ice skating with Jacob. His first time and my second. Needless to say, I busted my tail bone one really good time and that was about enough for me. We rode the sky lifts, which took me some getting used to because it really is a long way down! Lila and Wendell was there part of the week. So Jacob was glad to see Nanny and Paw Paw. We went to the aquarium and spent some time on the strip. It was an excellent get away for us. We had three cameras full of pictures, so I picked some of my favorites to post. I hope we get to do this again soon!

No comments: